Friday, July 07, 2017

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Supernatural Being

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books.



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.


Topic for the Week
Favorite/Least Favorite Supernatural Being



Favorite - Vampire











Least Favorite - Ghost





Topic for Next Week
Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope







4 comments:

  1. Meh yeah I'm with you on the ghosts. I think I've read like 3 books with ghosts and while they're all right, I'd prefer mythology or the fey or vampires or something!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    P.S. Thanks for holding down the meme fort while I've been floundering and I'm so sorry for disappearing on you! My workload has lessened a bit so I should be back in the swing of things by next week. You're a goddess, Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just glad you're okay. At first I was worried something really bad happened and then I just figured summer was busy for you. Or both, it was both really.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Your comments make my day!