Friday, May 12, 2017

50/50 Friday - Character You'd Want/Not Want to Meet

This fun meme is hosted by myself and Laura from Blue Eye Books.



What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.



Topic for the Week
Character You'd Want/Not Want to Meet



This one is going to be so much fun! It was so hard for me to narrow down but I finally did it! 


Never Want to Meet
Valentine 
The Mortal Instruments 

I mean he's just too smooth talking and he'd probably end up talking me into doing awful things. So yeah, never want to meet him!



Want to Meet
Rhysand 
A Court of Mist and Fury 

I feel I don't really need to explain this one because.... yeah.


Also I have to add one more because there is a lot of characters I want to meet!


Celaena 
Throne of Glass


I had to add my top two crushes here. It just wouldn't feel honest if I left them out. 





Topic for Next Week
Character Whose Life You'd Want/Not Want to Live






4 comments:

  1. Celaena would be interesting to meet. I see what you mean about Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes to all of these! I definitely wouldn't want to meet Valentine either. I love his character, but I wouldn't ever want to meet him. I think just in general I'd love to meet all of SJM's main characters (definitely not the villains though; she writes up some scary villains). Great picks, Carrie!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't even read A Court of Thorns and Roses yet but I would agree, I want to meet Rhysand too. Everyone's swooning over him and there's all these attractive pictures and artwork! I would never want to meet Valentine either. He kinda creeps me out a bit :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. My god that pic of Rhysand is the best I have ever seen. Others are just meh

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...