Friday, March 10, 2017

50/50 Friday - Best/Worst Royal Character



This new meme is hosted by myself and the wonderful Laura from Blue Eye Books.


What is 50/50 Friday? 
Everyone has a favorite and then we also have something we dislike. Like a coin, there are two sides to every question. Example: best sequel you've read/worst sequel you've read.



Topic for the Week
Best/Worst Royal Character
They can be king or queen and either good or evil



Best
So I think the best kingly character would have to be the one and only, the wonderful, sexy, perfect, and giving.... 


I mean he goes through so much for his subjects and those he loves, he rules with a kind heart. He's also not scared to be the bad guy in order to save this people. He's given up so much that they could all be safe from the evil trying to hurt them all. I mean, could this spot go to anyone else? Nope!




Worst
So for the worst it would have to be... Queen Levana. I will say that all I read was Cinder but she just seems like every other villian in how she wants to take over the world. Maybe she's more complex than that and I just haven't gotten there yet. But yeah, the worst. 



Topic for Next Week 
Best/Worst Debut Novel







9 comments:

  1. Hahaha YES RHYSAND! He's just such an awesome character! I love how he's willing to sacrifice so much and he understands that sometimes, you have to be the bad guy to keep everyone you love safe. He's such a tortured character and I love him for it :) Queen Levana is definitely the opposite. After reading Fairest, I definitely got to know a different side of her and was more able to understand why she did certaint hings but she's still a pretty terrible person. Nice picks, Carrie!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Rhysand understands that perfectly!
      I need to continue with that series... is the next one better than Cinder?

      Delete
    2. Ehhh Scarlet wasn't my favorite book of the series but it is well loved by many. My favorites are Cinder and Winter but, yeah, the whole series is really cool and only goes up once there's more characters added to the cadre :)

      Delete
  2. I still haven't met Rhysand yet! I'll have to get to his books soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Tha series is so great! I hope you get the chance to read it soon :)

      Delete
  3. All the mentions of Rhysand I see make him seem awesome and sexy, I need to get to reading Sarah Maas's books! I'm currently reading Throne of Glass so I've started on my way, but if I'm correct, he's from A Court of Thorns and Roses, right? Does one have to finish the Throne of Glass books to read the other series? (Just wondering if there's some kind of tie-in)

    Wren @ http://fortheloveofbooksreviews.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes he's from A Court and Thorns and Roses. Nope! They have nothing to do with each other and you can read them both at the same time. How are you thinking Throne of Glass?

      Delete
    2. I am enjoying Throne of Glass a lot so far!!! I'm about halfway through...I'm hooked. I'm so glad I'm finally reading it.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment! I love each and every one! Serious note: you are awesome and you matter. Don't let anyone tell you differently.

Featured Post

50/50 Friday - Favorite/Least Favorite Book Trope

This meme is hosted here and over at Blue Eye Books. What is 50/50 Friday?  Everyone has a favorite and then we also have some...